[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: mplayerplug-in v0.30

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 19 07:16:37 CET 2003

> Is returning a 404 from the server, so I guess that it cannot be
> opened...
>
> Might be a cookie issue cause it looks like the site is a protected
> site.

Well, I forgot to try from a free acess site.

It seems it starts to work from a free site. But the movie stops after
few seconds.
Will look into it later.

Do you mean that you run "mplayer http://... ", compleltely ignoring
mozilla download mechanism ? Then you simply throw away all
authentication scheme.

> where the cookie issue could come into play. If I were to link in
> mplayer as
> a lib, and I'm not sure if this can be done, then I might be able to
> support
> these types of sites because netscape would be giving me a stream.

Plugger isnt linking as a library and accepts streams from netscape.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".