[MPlayer-users] Re: ANNOUNCE: mplayerplug-in v0.30

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jan 19 02:55:09 CET 2003

Hi,

> > Well I tooka look at that site and it looks good to me as well. That
> > is the only quality of movie that apple is sending over in the URL,
> > so that is what I can play.
>
> You are right.  mplayer is using piratesofthecaribbean-sref.mov (
> Reference Media file) and picking piratesofthecaribbean_m240.mov
> instead of the m480.mov.

actually it picks all of the referenced streams from *_sref.mov,
and put into a playlist. so you shoul dbe able to switch stream with < > keys

anyway i've seen crashes when played multiple quicktime files using the qt
dlls :(
note that qt dll support is still somewhat experimental...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team