[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: mplayerplug-in v0.30

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Jan 18 18:49:39 CET 2003

how can this be debugged ?
for me it displays "mplayer plug-in - Loading movie.." and then
displays nothing.
it appears as a zombie in process list.

 --- Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte at yahoo.com> a écrit : > [Automatic answer:
RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
> DOCS/bugreports.html]
> Just a notice that mplayerplug-in v0.30 is out and is finally stable.
>
> As always it is available at:
> http://mplayerplug-in.sourceforge.net/
>
> Problems Fixed since 0.23 the last release:
>
> Playing more that 3 videos back to back used to cause mplayerplug-in
> to crash
> mozilla. This bug has finally been fixed. I highly recommend you
> upgrade if
> you are using the plugin.
>
> Logging is now done to the files /tmp/mppi[1-3].log
> Shared memory fixes and cleanups
> -vo and -ao options are not hard coded anymore, let mplayer use its
> defaults
> 	see mplayer docs about ~/.mplayer/config file on how to set those
> added asx file extension handleing
> Konqueror display fixes.
> Some typo and "=" vs "==" fixes
>

> Still to do.
>
> Allow customized logging location
> Somehow beable to report back if mplayer can't handle a video, but
> mplayer can
> handle everything right! (hehe)
>

> If I should not be posting this annoucements to the mplayer-users
> list let me
> know and I'll stop cross posting.
>
> Kevin

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".