[MPlayer-users] asf files from ffserver don't seem to work

Jeremy Hall jhall+mplayer-users at UU.NET
Sat Jan 18 04:36:32 CET 2003

Hello,

Some time this month, I am unable to play .asf files that ffserver is
dishing out.  mplayer seems to get stuck in handle_playlist.  Actually it
was noticed right around the turn of the year, so perhaps that can narrow
the search.  Both ffmpeg and mplayer CVS of current and HEAD branch.

If more info would be helpful, let me know what I can provide.

_J