[MPlayer-users] Playing a DVD from the Hard Drive

Haas Wernfried w.haas at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 17 22:57:30 CET 2003

hi,
On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 09:57:20AM +0100, Van Leer wrote:
> By means of -dumpstream you will face the 2Gb file limit problem, or
> probably it happens only on _my_ linux-box
afaik, it depends on your file system and some other things. i had
the same problem with my old suse 7.1 and reiserfs 3.5.x (i believe).
if your distribution and filesystem (e.g. reiserfs 3.6.x) are quite up to
date it's no problem.

regards,
	wernfried

--
-> Fppmpppffpppmpfpffmffmppmpm Mfpmmmmmmfmm
-> fpp.mfpmmmmmmfmm at fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp
-> mfpfmpfmppfm://fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp/~mmmppmpppmpppppmffppfppp
-> http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/