[MPlayer-users] Problems playing Wolf Rain ep2 [keep-anbu] (divx5 encode)

frizop at charter.net frizop at charter.net
Thu Jan 16 18:20:24 CET 2003

1] yes
2] source

it was all pixed and the timeing was off when I tryed it as just
'mplayer rain...avi' So i was asking the p33ps in my irc chan and they
told me I HAD TO play it with divx5 caus there ffdshow did the same
thing it was doing to me. Thus, I hunted down how to get the divx codec
to work [and it does just fine!]

--Nathan