[MPlayer-users] Fullscreen issue w/ latest CVS snapshot and -vo xv

Marc Koschewski marc at osknowledge.org
Wed Jan 15 20:45:29 CET 2003

Hi,

I have some problems running MPlayer fullscreen with -vo xv using the
CVS-030115-20:10-3.0.4 version. It workd fine until yesterday morning.
I'm using the binary NVidia drivers I didn't have any problems with so
far.

After pressing 'f' the screen just shows up blue and nothing happens. No
sound either. When using the MPlayer windowed anything runs fine. As
usual. ;)

In order to get my desktop back I have to switch to another WindowMaker
desktop and kill MPlayer via kill from another xterm.

Hope this was enough input on that topic. I'm glad I always keep an
"mplayer_stable" binary so I'm not in trouble as my Lord of the Rings
DVDs will arrive today... ;) Thanks for the very good work anyway.

SysInfo:
XFree		4.2.0
gcc		3.0.4
WindowMaker	0.80.2