[MPlayer-users] Announce: Browser Pluging that uses mplayer

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at jasongeo.com
Tue Jan 14 09:07:10 CET 2003

* Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte at yahoo.com> (Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 12:47:58PM -0700)
> Gerhard,

> When I saw this earlier on another machine at it means that the X11
> developement libs are not found in /usr/X11R6/include.

They are installed, and they are installed under /usr/X11R6/include

It does complain about Display and Widget, but it does pare the X11/...h
files

> You need to change the Makefile to point to those headers or install them if
> they are not installed.

Kind regards,
 --
Gerhard den Hollander                           Phone :+31-10.280.1515
Global IT Support manager                       Direct:+31-10.280.1539

      This e-mail and any attachment is/are intended solely for the named
  addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
       If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you do not
         disseminate, forward, distribute or copy this e-mail message.
      If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
           immediately by telephone and destroy the original message.