-vo svga Re: [MPlayer-users] A bug in 04.01.2003 (and two days

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Jan 10 10:33:36 CET 2003

Hi,

> Arpi wrote:
> > (his patch was commited, since that it's said broken by many ppl but i don't
> > reemmber any good bugreport detailing what is wrong)
> If you wish, I can provide any -v -v -v -v output, but imho it's useless..
> In the meantime, just try it with some files (with you geforce, for example).
> If you can't reproduce, try -bpp 8
>
> BTW my monitor was repaired, so I'll try the xmga vs xinerama bug again.

read my mail again.
send a bugreport (not a -vvvvvvvvvvvv log but a mail describing what is the
problem, how to reproduce etc) to Matan Ziv-av, since he isn't on the
maillists. (do not report to me, i cannot and won't fix it)

i don't care svga, i won't try it and i won't mess up my system.
if you want it to be fixed, then do sth.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team