[MPlayer-users] [Fwd: Re: Mplayer problem]

Thu Jan 9 21:33:50 CET 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Kamil Toman wrote:

KT> I resend this ;). Could you please add the configure option
KT> --disable-pthreads (and probably a short FAQ) to allow -vo vesa with
KT> ext3 fs loaded?

Well, it should work... at least after reboot ;) I noted that it works
most of time for me, but sometimes after some days of working it may
fail with kernel fault, and then will fail every time till next reboot.
Mplayer is compiled with pthreads, most of fs are ext3, kernel is 2.4.18
from asp linux (heavily patched, includes redhat 2.4.18 patches +
openwall + lot of others).

--

Vladimir