[MPlayer-users] MPlayer presentation from LUG meeting

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Jan 9 21:47:33 CET 2003

On Thursday, 09 January 2003, Scott Patterson wrote:
> I thought maybe someone might be interested in my presentation I gave to
> my LUG last night (TALUG - Toledo Area Linux Users Group -
> http://www.talug.org/) on MPlayer. There presentation material includes
> a nice walkthrough with shell scripts to automate the installation of
> MPlayer. Enjoy!
>
> http://www.talug.org/events/20030108/mplayer/

Pity you scare off people with that installation process of yours.
RedHat users can just download the official RPMs and install them. Easy.

Also, I'll be releasing codec RPMs with rc3 (or whatever number it'll be).
If I get lucky, we'll also have a new RPMs homepage design. :-)

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/