[MPlayer-users] [BUG] in -vop format=rgb32 (and SDL?)

Filip Kalinski filon at pld.org.pl
Thu Jan 9 15:21:40 CET 2003

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 10:15:07AM +0100, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > mplayer <any YUV2 or YV12 movie> -vop format=rgb32 -vo sdl -fs
> >
> > 1. I get wrong colors, red is swapped with blue (with both -forcexv, and
> >    -noxv)
>
> it's vo_sdl bug, with -vop format=bgr32 it works, seems like vo_sdl doesn't
> notice the difference between rgb32 and bgr32, and always assume bgr32.
>
> but since our SDL maintainer (Atmos) is away don't expect a fix soon.
>
> > 2. The movie is fullscreen, but not scaled (in original size).
>
> couldn't reprod this part, i got it fullscreen both -fs and 'f'

I reported it in conjunction with -vop format=rgb32, maybe you had run
it without rgb format, becouse actually it shouldn't scale:

vo_sdl.c:

/* SDL can only scale YUV data */
if(priv->mode == RGB || priv->mode == BGR) {
    d_width = width;
    d_height = heigh;
}

So it looks like not a bug, just a feature.

--
Filip Kalinski <filon at pld.org.pl>