[MPlayer-users] Little problem with the WM code

Julien WAJSBERG flash at minet.net
Thu Jan 9 11:03:28 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm using window maker, but this bug triggers maybe with other wms.

I can set a window to stay on top of other windows. The problem is that
when I switch to fullscreen and come back to the windowed mode, it doesn't
stay on top anymore.

I think it comes from the wm-dependant code :
[x11] Detected wm supports layers.
[x11] Layered style stay on top ( layer 10 ).
[x11] Detected wm supports layers.
[x11] Layered style stay on top ( layer 4 ).

Maybe mplayer should somehow save old window settings before going
fullscreen ?

--
Julien Wajsberg