[MPlayer-users] Patch for -geometry

Mark Zealey mark at zealos.org
Wed Jan 8 20:27:28 CET 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 08:13:35PM +0100, Ole Tange wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Mark Zealey wrote:
>
> > Wow - big patch, and look at the cvs ver of mplayer, i accepted a patch to do a
> > more X-like version of it.
>
> I just tried with the most naïve geometry: -geometry 100x200+130+340 This
> did not work.

It does now (at least with the X driver i think - i don't know about the sizing
stuff, i only impliment positioning, someone else gave me a patch for the sizing
thing and said they had fixed the x driver to handle it)

> > I hope to make it work a lot better, and with all the drivers soon...
>
> At the moment it is not usable to me.

Are you using up-to-the-second cvs?

--

Mark Zealey (aka JALH on irc.oftc.net: #zealos and many more)
mark at zealos.org; mark at itsolve.co.uk