[MPlayer-users] ts file....

davide.simionato at apollose.com davide.simionato at apollose.com
Wed Jan 8 12:17:33 CET 2003

hi everybody,

  I send this mail because I've bought a new satellite box called
"dreambox" of
  dream-multimedia.This satellite box can receve but also recorder the
dvb satellite program.I would like to watch my registered program on a
pc with mplayer but the format .ts  is not implemented....the producer
say the .ts is a mpeg2 format...but you can se a description of the
prodct on www.dreambox.tv

                                                     thanks for the
support

                                                       Davide Simionato