[MPlayer-users] Pink screen bug with ATI Radeon VE QY

Roi Pin Trigo snooze at punkass.com
Tue Jan 7 10:40:02 CET 2003

El Lun 06 Ene 2003 07:11, Ruben Garcia escribió:

> I have a pink screen whenever I use -vo xvidix.
> When I saw this message below, I tried to do the
> same with the  case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_VE_QY:
> I changed it to the upper list of cases.
> Now at least I can see the image, but the colours are
> still wrong (so there is some improvement; can anybody
> change it in CVS?)

Hi, I have the same problem and the same card, I searched in the archives and
with the following change the video is fine, but I get a vertical green line
in the left of the image if I use Xv either with mplayer or other aplication,
the green line is solved starting the X again (XFree 4.2.0, mdk9, latest cvs)

to->flags = VID_CAP_EXPAND | VID_CAP_SHRINK | VID_CAP_COLORKEY;
for
to->flags = VID_CAP_EXPAND | VID_CAP_SHRINK /*| VID_CAP_COLORKEY*/;

best regards