[Mplayer-users] mplayer cvs -vo fbdev crashing since revision 1.76

Felix von Leitner leitner at convergence.de
Mon Jan 6 21:02:23 CET 2003

Thus spake Mark Zealey (mark at zealos.org):
> Not -geometry - it works fine here man.

Well, it was the last change, the one before that was from October or
so.  And since mplayer still works with -vo xv, the geometry change is
my best guess.

The crash is in memcpy_fast_MMX2, but setting a breakpoint there is
futile because it's called a hundred times before the crash.

I will try to debug mplayer using screen, because mplayer then doesn't
fuck up the tty/framebuffer settings and I can still type commands into
gdb.

Felix