[MPlayer-users] A bug in 04.01.2003 (and two days earlyer) CVS mplayer.

Michal Dorocinski zwierzak at venus.ci.uw.edu.pl
Sun Jan 5 00:26:18 CET 2003

Hello,

I'm useing mplayer from CVS for console. I'got an very old card (SiS 6326 on
pc chips main board - AGP 1x bridge) and well... K6-2 AMD 475 mhz processor.
All that is to slow to wathc under X11 so I have to use console and even libsvga
- no vesa 2.0 (haven't tryed scitech UniVBE yet). For last to days I see no
OSD subtitles on the screen. When watichin in 640x272 resolution (AVI file).
When I watch other film I have subtitles in all for corners of the screen (when
pressed o) for about a quater of them. I use fonts downloaded from mplayer
site and t was working all right for last 5 months or so.
I think it a bug with svga code (I noticed some "P" from CVS to vo_svga.c).
If any one of you want more debug please free to contact me personaly (let's not
do too much trash) and let's try to figure it out).

	Greetings
		Michał Dorociński

--
The Shadow, The Darkness, The Fear...