[MPlayer-users] Re: How to output video to TV fullscreen (display overlay)?

Phillip Pi philpi at apu.edu
Fri Jan 3 21:37:47 CET 2003

Steffen, I already have TV output working. I wanted Mplayer to show the
video fullscreen on the connected TV so I can use my computer to do other
stuff. I am going to try someone's suggestion for MPlayer parameters. :)

nv-tv doesn't work with GF4 Ti series yet from what I read. :(
--
"I have to sit up with a sick ant." --unknown
  /\___/\
   \ _ /                E-mail: philpi at apu.edu or philpi at earthlink.net
    ( )