[MPlayer-users] aviplay.dll

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Jan 3 20:33:45 CET 2003

Hi,

> >> Where can I get that aviplay.dll ??
> > nowhere. it's a fake... (DLLs are told that mplayer is actually a DLL called avifile.dll)
> > A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
>
> Shouldn't it be 'mplayer.dll' instead?  Or does that step on M$'s toes?

it doens't matter. dlls just want some filename...
and sinec teh loader/win32 emu code is maintained in avifile cvs it's
avifile.dll, no much sense to add
#ifdfe MPLAYER
  "mplayer.dll"
#else
  "avifile.dll"
#endif
since it has no use, just a dummy return value to soem idiot dll.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team