[MPlayer-users] how to configure sblive! (2+2 ch) the way i want it?

justin case justin_case at gmx.net
Fri Jan 3 07:38:46 CET 2003

hi,

i have a creative live! value audio-card, sich has 2+2 channels for
output. under windows, where i use that card atm, i found a tool, namely
ac3filter, that allows me to map my center-speaker to one the
"rear"-channels. i guess, under linux, that shouldn't be a big deal,
once i figure how.

since my windows really annoys me for watching movies and my mplayer-box
is rather ready to be used, i would appreciate help on that topic a lot.

thx..

/jc