[MPlayer-users] Re: [BUG] another compile failure with --disable-streaming

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Jan 2 18:15:37 CET 2003

Diego Biurrun wrote:
>> Latest CVS again fails to compile with --disable-streaming on Cygwin
>> (cannot test Linux atm):
>
> Still a problem, but only on Cygwin, Linux is unaffected.

This goes away if I remove this #ifndef in fcntl.h:

// inclusion of fcntl.h cause cygwin gcc crash
#ifndef __CYGWIN__
#include <fcntl.h>
#endif

gcc 3.2 has no problems but gcc 2.95.3-10 indeed crashes with an
internal compiler error.  gcc 3.2 is the default compiler on Cygwin.  No
idea why this only surfaces with --disable-streaming, though.

Diego