[MPlayer-users] stupid question

Bohdan Linda b.linda at sh.cvut.cz
Thu Jan 2 02:27:37 CET 2003

Attila Kinali wrote:

>Especialy note that sending new mails by pressing reply on an unrelated
>old mail breaks threading for all others and is considered as bad
>behavior.

Sorry,  did not knew that, I was lazy to write the address ... won't repeat.

>Depends on which codecs you mean. All windows dlls are stored under

I'm using only one player, so I came to, that using separate directories
for codecs is waste. Therefore I mix all codecs (xanim, realplay, etc)
under one directory. When I was downloading new codec packs, I have
found, that there were different versions of the same codecs. Each was
tarred under its own directory and it came me on mind, that it is easy
way how to keep them organized (for easy updates, etc). Thus I wanted
just know, if it also work when presuming this last lever directory
structure and putting different version (if it has a reason).

Bohdan