[MPlayer-users] 2 bugs - wma audio and rm sync - should they be

Wed Jan 1 21:14:14 CET 2003

On Wed, 1 Jan 2003, Arpi wrote:

A>> Known bug, please upload sample file (with a describing .txt file)
A>> to ftp.mplayerhq.hu.
A>> For the moment use -afm acm,dshow,msadpcm (this uses the windows dlls

It didn't work - divxa32.acm fails to, as i wrote.

A>> instead of ffwmav2)
A>
A>his bug is not ffwma related, more like libao2/soundcarddriver one

Hmm.. But everything else works perfect, only this file fails with any
-ao: oss/sdl/alsa9/pcm... The noise does not depends on -ao, but
divxa32.acm and ffwmav2 work somewhat different. First one even stops
decoding sometimes, so i have to force it to continue by seeking.

I've uploaded this file some days ago, it's name is
FLCL_Ending_My.wav. Please also look at "File 1 - Skin Dive.rm", it had
another problem. .txt files are there too.

--

Vladimir