[MPlayer-users] playing with rc2 xmas edition

mats wolpers barkingmadt at freenet.de
Wed Jan 1 11:42:02 CET 2003

hi,
i dunno if this is a bug or just me being dumb, but i threw out my perfectly
fine working pre6 to install what i thought were good RPMs for me, and when i
failed that mission i thought i might as well upgrade while i'm at it...

now i get the perfectly smooth playing of my dvds sporadically  interrupted by
popups claiming my machine is too slow to play them files, even though this
impossible file playing continues to go on behind that popup. and the hw
hasn't changed one bit w.r.t what ran great with pre6. (basically
athlon1400realMHz and 256MB RAM and a matrox G200)

conclusion:  i dont understand why im getting these reports now. anything i
can do to obtain more detailed info for the coders?

thanks and happy new year, mats