[MPlayer-users] BUGREPORT - problems encoding multiple files - again

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Fri Feb 28 17:04:21 CET 2003

Balatoni Denes wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I suppose this was almost perfect, but the gdb part is needed too (that's
> what tells us exactly where it segfaults - configuring with --enable-debug
> for that is also advised).
>
> bye
> Denes

[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 4751)]
0x08127702 in hcscale_MMX2 (dst=Cannot access memory at address 0xffffff18
) at swscale_template.c:2055
2055                    asm volatile(
(gdb) where
#0  0x08127702 in hcscale_MMX2 (dst=Cannot access memory at address
0xffffff18
) at swscale_template.c:2055
Cannot access memory at address 0xffffff10

I hope that is usefull
bye

--
Dominik Szczerba, Dr.