[MPlayer-users] -dumpaudio in .vob -> Audio delay

Beleriand Gil Galad gilgallad at yahoo.com.br
Tue Feb 25 18:32:18 CET 2003

I added the "-cache 8192" but I didn't have success
:-(

I did run with the option "-dumpstream" and without
the "-vo null" ! But the linux crashed (Yes ! Kernel
panic !) in the first attempt. In the second I had
success. But I have a doubt : And if the video in the
dvd  will be greater than 2GB ? My filesystem is ext2
.

Summarizing : Anybody have a procedure to convert dvd
to divx in the GNU/Linux using mplayer and mencoder
without problems ?

Thanks !!! []'s

 --- D Richard Felker III <dalias at aerifal.cx>
escreveu: > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ),
also read