[MPlayer-users] WINLIRC + WMP

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Tue Feb 25 16:31:07 CET 2003

  Sorry by this question, bet perhaps anyone can helpme. I want to control windows media player using winlirc code, I want to modify winlirc for that, using GNU MINGW C compiler, but I don’t know how to use COM objects from c code for that, anyone have sample code to do that.
  The Excel simples from mummit khan don’t helpme, I need more spesific simples. Sorry again and Thanks.

1) This is NOT the WMP mailinglist, we are NOT affiliated in ANY way with the Microsoft team.
2) Have you even TRIED STFW and/or STFMicrosoft site for this?  My guess is NO.
3) If you feel this recording is in error, please hang up and DO NOT try your call again.

/S. Smith