[MPlayer-users] DVD - Split Screen

Brian Craft bcboy at thecraftstudio.com
Mon Feb 24 23:36:45 CET 2003

On my G400 I get left side ok, right side with *horizontal* lines through it if
my root window is at a high resolution. At 1024x768 it's fine, and I think it's
ok at 1280x1024. Above that and the distortion starts and gets worse as the
resolution increases. It doesn't matter whether it's in fullscreen or normal
mode. I leave the root at a lower resolution to avoid this.

b.c.