[MPlayer-users] Video Streaming/H.323

Daniel Sadoc Menasche sadoc at land.ufrj.br
Mon Feb 24 18:07:41 CET 2003

Hi,

How are you streaming video?  What commands are you launching at the
client/server side?

I´m writing my own video client/server application, which calls mplayer as
an external application.  I was  not able reproduce the problem you
mentioned, because I have not a laptop/notebook available here, and I´m
using a fast Internet connection.

I have a doubt regarding video streaming: how hard would be to use mplayer
as a video player on an application such as GnomeMeeting (NetMeeting for
Linux)?  Is it possible to use mplayer in a video conference application,
over H.323?

Regards,
Daniel Sadoc