[MPlayer-users] Feature request

darkshadow at shaw.ca darkshadow at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 24 00:04:53 CET 2003

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 06:53:08 +0100 (CET)
Sylvain Petreolle <spetreolle at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> ask it here : mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu.
> (required)

Turns out I was in the right place if you read the top of the page you linked to is specifically say no feature requests there and says they belong in the -users

if it matters for the feature the command I use and need this to work with

mencoder -tv on:driver=v4l:width=480:height=480:input=1:norm=ntsc:amode=1:adevice=/dev/dsp:fps=29.97 -oac copy -o recording.avi -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=huffyuv:keyint=300:vstrict=-1