[MPlayer-users] Bug with "Home" key.

Bartek Stalewski stalewski at bacon.umcs.lublin.pl
Sun Feb 23 16:40:15 CET 2003

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 03:34:40PM +0100, Gabucino wrote:
> Try it under console, and report. Try it under ssh and report. Try it
> with/without input.conf and report. Try it with/without HOME key binded to
> some things in input.conf and report. Try reading bugreports.html and
> report. etc......
After reading bugreports at www I noticed, that I should subscribe here to
report bugs :)
Don't understand one thing - under ssh. Should I ssh to localhost and try? :)
What did You mean?

--
--- Bartek Stalewski <werbat at irc.pl>; IRC: chrumpak on #lublin && #unixpl ---
---       "Ja jestem typem skurwysyna, którego kochasz nienawidzić"       ---