[MPlayer-users] MEncoding

Konstantinos Blatzonis Kosta at gmxpro.net
Sun Feb 23 13:53:53 CET 2003

Hello Dear Users of Mplayerhq,

I have a little Problem and would be pleasd if you could help me. I copied
some VOBs from a DVD on my Harddisk. These VOBs caintain Englisch and German
audio track (no seperatly audiofiles; both are included in VOB). With Xine I
can switch between the to tracks, where Audiotrack 0 the German one is and
Audiotrack 1 the english one.
With Mplayer it is only possible when I play from DVD, with option -alang. So
my questions are:

1. How can I change the Audiotrack in Mplayer in VOBs on my Harddisk?

2. How can I MEncode with a special Audiotrack with these VOBs?

3. And how can I compile Mplayer with mp3lib-support (I have installed lame)
for using "-aoc mp3lame"?

Thanks for any help and greetings from Tuebingen, Germany :-)

Kosta