[MPlayer-users] RealMedia audio/video de-sync

Mica Telodico maria_libera2000 at yahoo.it
Sun Feb 23 12:37:58 CET 2003

Hi all, I have a problem with some RM files
syncronization.

This files are about 21 MB ad the duration time is
about 25-30 Mins , so are quite compressed , and the
problem can be this.

I' ve tried to use RealPlayer8-9 and RealONE codecs
but without results.

The problem is that these files seems to start
correctly and syncronized , but after 1 or 2 minutes,
every time in a determinated point of the reproduction
it loose the syncronization and the audio delay become
every minute bigger and bigger , until it becomes
compleatly out of sync (we talk about 5 seconds of
de-sync that is very much! ) .

I've tried to play this files with Linux RealONE
player and run correctly without de-syncs.

My System is composed by:

Athlon 2400+

Matrox G450 32MB (but I have a Geforce 3 Ti200 with
the same problem)

512 MB DDR

I use "xmga" output

My SO is Linux Debian "Sid"