[MPlayer-users] Bug with "Home" key.

Bartek Stalewski stalewski at bacon.umcs.lublin.pl
Sun Feb 23 11:59:08 CET 2003

Hello,
Maybe that bug was actually described here, but I don't know that, so decided
to post it.

I'm using FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE and last CVS release of MPlayer (actualized every
night with portupgrade). I found out, that when "Home" key is pressed while
watching a movie, MPlayer crashes with sig 2 in module keys_<sth>.
But the problem is, system crashes too. Can't switch to text mode from X11,
can't do anything, keyboard and mouse are not working. Just hard reset can
help.
Any ideas/fixes/patches?

--
--- Bartek Stalewski <werbat at irc.pl>; IRC: chrumpak on #lublin && #unixpl ---
---       "Ja jestem typem skurwysyna, którego kochasz nienawidzić"       ---