[MPlayer-users] can't compile MPlayer-0.90rc4

Thu Feb 20 20:33:21 CET 2003

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, chris horn. wrote:

ch>I do have alsa-lib installed!  I looked through the ./configure
ch>options, and couldn't find one to specify where ALSA is.  ALSA is
ch>autodetected during the configure, but not found later.  What could
ch>be the trouble?

Hm, maybe you installed alsa-lib, but not alsa-lib-devel?
If you have libasound.a in your system in some non-standart location,
just use --with-extralibdir=/path/to/lib configure flag.

--

Vladimir