[MPlayer-users] no sound playing dvd; a52 error or some kind

James D. Freels freelsjd at ornl.gov
Tue Feb 18 15:41:31 CET 2003

Thanks for responding.  I was not sure if this were worthy of a bug report
since the FAQ, documentation, and questions to this mailing list would imply
that a52 errors were not uncommon.  I do have something to try now.

Also, thanks for the info on the debian binaries.  I also figure out that the
debian builds did not list "-ao arts" which I thought may be part of my
problem.  However, I both turned off the arts server and also used "artsdsp"
front end, both did not help.

I will work a little more and post back any progress.

Thanks again...