[MPlayer-users] playing from hard drive

Brian Craft bcboy at thecraftstudio.com
Sun Feb 16 03:02:53 CET 2003

I tried -dumpstream, and got the same file out as in (verified with cmp).
Perhaps it gives different results depending on whether you're using the "-dvd"
support or the "-dvdkey" support?

"-dumpvideo" seems to generate output that can't actually be used by anything.
Is there some way to coax it into a valid mpeg file?

b.c.