[MPlayer-users] bug in scaler ?

Mihai RUSU dizzy at roedu.net
Sat Feb 15 01:38:09 CET 2003

Hi

I have hit a problem with mplayer. I am encoding a DVD movie keeping a
pretty high resolution (854x362). If I play the movie it shows very good
without any scaling, if I switch to fullscreen (Im using xv driver but I
have tried the software scaler with -vop and does the same) then Ill get
strange lines arround the objects (if there is a white object in a black
background then Im getting white lines arround the object).

What is the problem ?

Thanks

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.