[MPlayer-users] Problem converting multiple video files-vo jpeg command

Markus Eckstein markus.eckstein at epost.de
Fri Feb 14 18:32:49 CET 2003

I aim to make some preview images of serveral video-files (rm, avi, mpeg)
on my harddisk via mplayer -vo jpeg option.

Unfortunately when I run

find ~/Vids/ -name "*.mpg" -exec mplayer -vo jpeg -ss 15 -frames 10 {} \;

all the previous made jpegs get overwritten by the subsequent ones.

Is there a way to avoid this?

Or could someone give advice on how to write a small script (as I'm afraid
I don't know how to do this nor where to start looking for answers).

Thanks in advance

ST