[MPlayer-users] crash with -vo fbdev

Roberto De Leo deleo at unica.it
Wed Feb 12 18:05:07 CET 2003

>>I agree that my patch is not the cleanest ever, but if you call that
>>patch "ugly" I wonder how would you define the code that needs that
>>patch :-)
>>

>even more ugly? ugliest? shit?
>ok don't be so hard, i am not the one who created that monster...
>feel free to fix/cleanup it.

Thanks. BTW, I really wouldn't call it like that: in my experience fbdev
is the best "generic" driver available on the console, so it deserves a
little more respect :-)
BTW^2, is anybody taking "actively" care of the vesa and fbdev drivers
nowadays?
I will try to fix the bugs I can but I'm far from being an expert so it
is likely I won't manage to.

>one step closer for being accepted for CVS :)
>the problem is that the road is sooo long :)

no problem, I can wait :-)

Bye,
 Roberto