[MPlayer-users] Feature request: different DISPLAYs for video output and GUI

christopher j bottaro cjb at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 12 00:45:40 CET 2003

hey,
this doesn't really have anything to do with your feature request, but what
video card and driver are you using?  can you specify the video overlay to be
used with screen 0.1?  i'm using a geforce4 with nvidia's closed drivers and
screen 0.0 always gets the video overlay, so i gotta start kde up on 0.1 or
else my movies look like crap on the tv...is very annoying...=/

-- christopher