[MPlayer-users] Re: difference between -lameopts vbr=0 and cbr;

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Feb 12 00:15:55 CET 2003

Hi,

> arpi at thot.banki.hu said:
> >> There's something I don't understand from the mencoder man page.
> >>                  vbr=<0-4>           variable bitrate method
> >>                                         0: cbr
> >>                                         1: mt
> >>                                         2: rh(default)
> >>                                         3: abr
> >>                                         4: mtrh
>
> for that matter, what do "mt" and "rh" stand for?

dunno, probably different vbr algos,
search the libmp3lame docs (if it has any, i didn't found)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino