[MPlayer-users] Can anyone please make TFM searchable???

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Feb 11 21:18:52 CET 2003

Hi,

> Just like on php.net?!?!?
>
> I'm dyslectic and reading the entire manual would take more than my
> lifetime.

it IS searchable, see the homepage, info, search link
(unless gabucino removed at design change)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino