[MPlayer-users] Should this work with MPlayer?

Kaare Rasmussen kar at kakidata.dk
Tue Feb 11 11:41:17 CET 2003

I'm trying to feed this URI to MPlayer:

mms://media.xstream.dk/fckstream/replay01.wmv

but after a long time of waiting, it apparantly receives 3814 byte and tells
me that there's no sound and no video.

It works with MS Media Player in Windows.

I downloaded and bulit MPlayer 0.90rc4 on a SuSE Linux 8.1 yesterday night.

Should MPlayer be able to play this link, or am I expecting too much (yet) ?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Email:kar at kakidata.dk