[MPlayer-users] mencoder not installing with cvs (+1 hour)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Feb 10 23:40:49 CET 2003

Hi,

> First time this has happened Is this part of the tree clean-up? I

it shouldn't happen, send a bugreport (logs, make output etc)

> wanted to get rc4 without downloading the tarball. So I thought I
> could get it with my usual cvs command line "cvs -z3 update
> -dP". Could somebody provide the cvs command to get rc4?

you have to checkout module 0_90, so you have to download te whole tree,
either by tarball or via cvs checkout :(

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino