[MPlayer-users] Streaming .mov videos

Francisco J. León fleona at cantv.net
Mon Feb 10 21:40:49 CET 2003

I am now using rc4 and mplayerplug-in 0.4, which now allows playing the
movie inside the browser window. I am curious about the streaming, when
the video starts playing i pause it so it continues to download it so i
can view it without lagging behind, but a few minutes later it stops
downloading so i have to unpause it and continue playing and pause again
when the streamed buffer gets played.

Is there a way to control how much i can stream before playing? I would
like to download all the movie trailer before starting to play it

Francisco J. León A.
VII Semestre de Lic. en Computación
Maracaibo, Edo. Zulia, Venezuela