[MPlayer-users] 2Gb file limit and ogm

Van Leer vanleer at freemail.it
Fri Feb 7 13:12:15 CET 2003

I'm trying to rip a dvd into a couple of OGM files on 2 cds. As
suggested from the author of the ogmtools first I dumped the audio
stream into a wav file then compressed it by means of oggencode. The
main problem is: when doing the 3 pass encoding if I compress the video
stream I obtain a desyncronized audio into the final ogm file. If I use
pcm as audio code it works all right but the final file size is over the
2 Gb limit and so it stops.

Does anybody know something usefull for this problem.

Thank you, vanleer