[MPlayer-users] problem showing avi video with directshow

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Fri Feb 7 00:54:22 CET 2003

Felipe Ceglia wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have a trident cyberblade generic, Xfree86 4.2.1 and mplayer rc3 and
> windows codecs installed
>
> I need to display a video which in xv mode (the mode which speed is ok)
> shows with the imaged doubled side by side:
>
> |X|X|
>
> Imagine |X| is the video image.
>
> What can I do for fixing it? Other -vo modes have timing problems, the
> video gets a little slow.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Felipe Ceglia

Are you saying that only a certain video has the problem, or that all
do? If it's just one video, see if the x and y resolutions are both
multiples of 8 - some video drivers have problems when that isn't the
case.

Otherwise, you'll need to submit a proper bugreport. Follow the
instructions in DOCS/bugreports.html

-Corey