[MPlayer-users] Playback Wierdness (Triple X DVD)

christopher j bottaro cjb at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 6 05:15:31 CET 2003

yes, i have the exact same problem.  i actually have this problem with other
dvd's besides xXx.  try running mplayer with the -v option.  then search the
output for audio (aid) numbers.  usually aid 128 means engish audio.  once
you find the aid that corresponds to english, run mplayer with the -aid
<audio id number> option...

-- christopher